How To Sew A Heart Pillow In Few Simple Steps
1. What you will need - scissors pencil, paper, pins, tape measure, thread, muslin fabric, stuffing,cotton fabric, popper tool and poppers (or sew on poppers).
2. Draw and cut out half a heart shape like this.
3. Fold fabric in half and pin template will the straight edge over the fold, then cut out.
4. Unfold fabric and you will have a nice heart shape.
5. Repeat again for your back side of the cushion.
6. Lay the 2 fabrics with the right side facing eachother and pin in place. Ensure to leave a gap as highlighted in picture.
7. Once sewn turn the right side round. 😁
8. Repeat point 3 - 7 with the muslin fabric.
9. Once you have completed these steps stuff this muslin fabric with the stuffing.
10. You now need to sew this gap.
11. Now carefully push your inner cushion inside your cover.
12. Measure evenly and mark where you would like your poppers. I like to space them and inch apart.
13. U did it!